Alone

So, this whole week i will be having my alone time until the afternoon. I thought of dancing but may be later. Been having headaches since yesterday. Feeling rather sleepy but i slept early last night! hmm. Now it is just me n my dog.. haha. Don't really feel like going anywhere cause its raining and feel so cosy at home.. hehe. I think I'm just going to take a short shower to freshen up and then shave my armpit.. hahahaa. it has been a long while!

What am i going to do for lunch later? Hmm.. Gonna start cooking something, at like 12 ish then around 1.20 will be going out to fetch my little sister. Man, what type of life is this? haha i have no idea. Shall sweep the floor later then only shower. The weather is seriously making me so sleepy... ><


I don't know what are we going to do with the project man. Like everyone's timing is so different and how to group everyone together to the learning centre? OMG. ><

We will see how things can go.. What to do right? hmm.

Pride and prejudice is getting harder and deeper to read! the words are getting more and more complicated and i have never seen so many of those words before! I tried to understand the whole passage and sometimes i had to read 2 to 3 times to fully grasp the meaning of it. Man, hard read but worth it. hehe.

I shall use this free time to study for a bit before semester starts. So i won't be like a lost dog and i need to plan what to bring to my new room in Semenyih after visiting it this Saturday. I have decided that, now, i shall not spend on clothes anymore. I am only going to spend on food and necessities. I am not wearing everything in my wardrobe. hehe... so yeah.. Must not shop for clothes anymore. haha until it is very very necessary for me to get it. Other than that, nope. hehe :)


I am getting the life with lesser contact with my beau. Well, i have to sort of get used to it cause school is starting soon and he is going to start work very soon too. So yeah, must get a hang of it before the real deal starts.

I don't know why i don't really have anything to say now.. hmm. I guess i shall end this post now.

The Phantom of the Opera Theatre! :) 


grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee