NDC

Nottingham Dance Club. The club that i joined since year 1 and it never fails to attract my attention. haha. Well, i am now the Project Director, can't really get away from it now right? We discussed about gifts, merchandise to sell to the students on campus as well as to the dance members. All of a sudden i thought of drawstring bag! And now, it is right in front of me, in front of all the active members who bought it. I am really happy about it. What is said, is done. Now it is the time to sell, CS Fair on Monday and Tuesday and the members are going to be our model. Asked them all to flaunt the bag on social media as well as on campus. Man, i am seriously touched that it is a success. So far, the members liked it as well as my housemates. haha.

My housemates were like, OMG, i want it to go to the gym so i don't need to carry huge bag just to go to gym. I was like, YES, this is the type of mindset i want in students on campus to buy our bag. Let's not jinx it first. We shall see how is the crowd's reaction on this. mmhm.

So i joined NDC to mamak just now, and i was pretty bored, somehow. I think because i was away for the past 1 year and everyone has their people to hang out with already and not only that, Jou and Daniel is no longer around to hang out with during mamak session. So yeah.. What to say right?

I wasn't tired before writing this blog but now i am feeling a little sleepy already. I am currently choreographing a contemporary piece for the CS Fair. I agreed with dancing contemporary because the performance will be on stage haha. I am going to use the song, Crazy in Love by Sofia Karlberg <3. Hope the choreography will turn out well.. >< Cause i am changing almost half of the old choreo. It is more challenging this time and June will be dancing as well! :) Yay, will be having a partner to dance with, well, at least she has the ballet skills but she is no longer that flexible anymore. >< But never mind, we thought about it already. hehe. :)

Okay, i think i am going to read for bit then sleep. I think i napped for too long just now. Oh man. hehe. Will be having 2 classes tomorrow. Hurm.. Okay, i should really sleep now. Must not sleep late anymore. And my face has like 2 white spots. I am worried! >< Not so obvious now but it is obvious to me. Shyt. I think i shower when i sweat or something? I don't know. I am going to apply medicine and see how it goes right?


Okay, sleep. Goodnight! I miss you baby. :) And we broke the room's virginity haha. I was surprised when you said that. Creative much! haha




grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee