Pain

Had a really fun Halloween Party last night at The Roof. It was really fun, i drank pretty much but somehow when they announced that the club is closing, my body switched a button to Sober Mode. LOL i don't even know how. I know when i was in the club, i was pretty tipsy but after that, nope, not at all anymore! Pretty amazing eh?

I wore high heels and obviously my front soles will be painful. It's feeling not too bad now but still painful. Physically and emotionally painful. Besides my soles, my heart aches because of the anger built up inside me. I don't understand why didn't you control yourself. Just because you don't need to drive and just because you paid for the drinks does not mean that you have to pour everything in so it is 'worth it' right? There's a word that can describe your behaviour but i just can't find what the word is yet.

Yesterday, your image to the new friends, and the other NDC members are gone. Daniel, oh yeah, he puked the other day and Emily had to take care of him. I don't mind taking care of you but remember having fun is one thing and please take care of your image. You can say there is a little bit of ego here or whatever you want to say it but image, for me, is very important. I had to walk in high heels while giving you support on the way to the bus, on the tar road. My soles hurt so effing badly but i didn't say anything or asked anyone to help to assist you or something. Even Mandy and other guys be like, wow Emily, your feet doesn't hurt? All i can say is, even if they hurt, what can i do? I still need to walk to the bus right?

It is okay for you to have fun but set your limits too. I want a guy that can take care of me in club not the other way round. But whatever, what's done is done. I have nothing to say anymore.


That's all i want to say here.






mun

Comments

  1. I didnt purposely get drunk, I too suddenly got drunk only in the elevator. I was just a little high in the club and I have been taking care of you in the club. I will take care of my image better and drink way less. and definitely will take care of you fully from start to finish. I'm sorry, and thank you for taking care of me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee