Welcoming Night

Had a great life experience yesterday where i get to attend the DELL Finance Challenge. Well, before attending this event, i thought it was just an open day yada yada but no, there's much more than just that. We were being observed since the moment we entered the office. All of us were being analysed by the DELL staffs to see who deserve to be interviewed to be eligible to their Finance Development Program (FDP). It sounds really interesting and a really different path compared to any other companies or anything that was in my mind. This is another pathway i can take, say if i am being chosen for the first interview. I learned a lot, like seriously a lot from the business simulation. It was very realistic.

The "Open Day" took my whole day then once i reach Uni, i had to rush home to change to NDC t-shirt and rush to our Welcoming Night. The induction went well though there have been glitches here and there but all in all, we got new "mamak" members. haha. Not bad eh? :)

I have so much in my mind now. Time to focus on NDC, competition team, and studies. No time to lose already. I lost in touch with my books for such a long time already. Time to start the ball rolling already :)


I am currently chatting with my UK friend, Vicky, she told me they missed me and talked bout me when they were dressing up for the costume party haha. I miss them so much now!! ><

They planned to have a Skype session with me. Aww i feel so freaking touched when she said that. <3


Things to remember:
1. always be grateful
2. always keep in touch with people who have been so kind to you
3. always love people around you



grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee