Positivity

I printed pictures that meant a lot to me and pasted on my board as said in the previous post. After i have done, i realised, i have so many great friends and family and boyfriend that i must really treasure in my life. Every single picture made me reminisce good times, really good and amazing times, full of positivity. Life is really about positivity. Surround ourselves with good people and be grateful with what we have. I have a few more pictures to print out. I am grateful to be surrounded by people who are full of love.

These pictures really make me feel so grateful for what i have. Things that really, money, can't buy. Non of these pictures can be bought by anyone at any price at all cause all these memories are priceless. I also included my family, my parents' pictures, they are the pillars of my happiness. Without them, i am no one. I wouldn't be anywhere near to where i am now. I would really want to thank each and every one in the picture for being such an amazing friend to me. I thought i have no close friends but after admiring all these pictures, you know what, i am not alone. I don't need to have close friends, i need amazing people, friend that would actually be there compared to your really close friend. I had experience, bad one, well, it is time for me to forget about it. I wanted to print the pictures of my 21st birthday but it'll definitely remind me of them. Well, time to forget. I must admit, i had amazing 21st birthday. I would really thank them for having such an effort for making my 21st birthday a blast but what happened after that, let it be history. Let the good memories stay and the bad ones fade. Right? :)


Positivity.


Okay, i shall sleep now. Sleepy already! Tomorrow is a new and productive day! :)





grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

  1. mmhmm! we are all here for you baby =D

    goodnight darling, I love you, MMMWWAAHHHH!!! *kiss on forehead*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee