Dance

So I have been practicing Slow Motion by Trey Songz for the CS Fair performance. I am not performing Contemporary anymore cause i just didn't feel like it. Mhmm. I feel like my hip hop skills have improved pretty a lot. I think haha. Cause i can catch up much faster "maybe because i love the song", anyhow, Dan said i dance pretty well for the song. He corrected me bit , i get him  and viola! i got it. haha.

Man, i have class later at 1-2.30pm and the performance is at 1.45pm. What to do. If i attend the class first then leave, i will only be attending for half an hour. If i go after performance, i will also only attend for half an hour. >< Maybe i will just get notes from her later during tutorial and skip her class or skip performance. But skipping performance is like not 'giving face' cause all of a sudden i disappear and others are actually willing to leave class to perform. I think i will skip this class and perform for NDC. I didn't join NDC last night for dinner. I feel like i am not that close to them anymore. >< Just nothing to talk about and i prefer to hang out with my housemates. Maybe i just need to balance everything out. Sometimes have dinner with NDC and then housemates another day.

Oh yeah, i am also not feeling things right with the drawstring bag and also the DELL. First, it is not selling like hotcakes! Second, members are not wearing them during the promotion when they are supposed to. Can't see the drawstring bag on the table. I didn't even notice the bags are displaying there! LOL. I think we need to change strategy today. Not sure to what but need to change to sell the bags!

Oh yeah, for the DELL, i didn't get any notice from the lecturer. Guess, i didn't get the position. Oh well, what to do.. Maybe my CV is impressive but pulled down by my academic results. I need to be better in terms of my academic. Like seriously. I could've got so much higher for last semester but my coursework screwed me up. Sian. I feel so shitty. hmmm

Anyways, no point feeling shitty and not doing anything about it right? I finally brought the board and i am going to fully utilise it. I am first, going to print pictures of me and my family and friends as the border. Things that i am grateful for. I am going to do that later! By the end of today, my board must be ready! :)


Shall end my post here :)




grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee