So far so good

So I've been here for more than a week already and so far, so good. I am really glad that I chose to stay in an apartment. Although we have to share the shower and toilets, I really don't mind because I have very nice flatmates and so many of my friends are staying in the same building as mine. So I am really happy with the accommodation. The flat is well taken care of and it is clean and comfy. According to my friend, the other building that I wanted to stay in is dirty because there are kitchen utensils provided for you to cook. I thought of cooking then my mom said, are you sure that you are going to cook? I was like, hmmm.. why not? haha but still luckily I didn't choose the other building and also I am glad that I didn't choose to stay alone. If not, I will be super lonely. But that is like out of my option anyways. So yeah. hehee.

Today I had my 2nd lecture. Marketing strategy is really really exciting though. Maybe because I can relate to my dad's business which I would like to continue after I graduated. teehee. But before that I would like to work for a few companies first and gain more knowledge before continuing the business. hehe.

I am utilising my days pretty efficiently like after class, I would settle some stuffs first because just moved in then have lunch and then rest and go online, then evening go to the gym and have a jog then some stretchings and strength workouts. I feel so excited though because I am really utilising my time. Muahaha I love it here. The food here is relatively cheaper than Malaysia and stuffs here are really cheaper too. All I need to pay now is food and etc. Rents already paid haha. Other than that, nothing much to pay already. My night time is for revision and revision only. hahaaa and I am going to maintain this until the end of this semester. And of course must do the same until I graduate. teeeheee


Ok, time to rest for a bit then GYM!


ciao


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee