Love

I wrote in my previous post that I have something to talk bout. So I would like to start talking bout it. You know that I went Singapore 5 days ago. The first day we went there, our friend Xiao Yin joined us and le boyfriend likes her before. So, obviously the green-eyed monster slowly crawled up to me and I was jealous. I don't know why. I know that he is already over her but I was not sure. I felt insecure for a moment so after the Night Safari, I sort of ignored him cause I felt hurt. (for no reason), i know.. >< At night when the lights are off, I couldn't stand it anymore and so I whatsapped him and told him exactly how I felt and slept. I didn't know my message would make him stayed awake till so late at night. I felt so sorry the next morning knowing he slept so late when he was supposed to feel recharged for the next day...oh well, he made me feel jealous! :P When I read the messages he sent to me, I feel so touched and teared a lill. I was happy as he explained himself and that's what I want. Actually, that is all I want from him. After reading his messages, I realised, I really love this fella. And so, I forgave him. hahaa

Then the second night we had a night session chat. I really love chatting with him at night. 2 person talking bout everything. :) I always wanted this. And he really listen to me blabbing bout I don't know what.. hahaaa. It's funny how sometimes I just couldn't sleep at night and I will start talking non stop and he was there trying to stay awake to listen. hahaaa. I should have taken a video or a picture of him during that moment. hehee. I really wonder if he is really listening...hmmm. should test him the next day.. haha.
He is very very cute. You know why? He always asks me to wear a couple t-shirt or will match the same colour t-shirt. haha. I really find that wearing the same t-shirt is super cheesy, like seriously. OMG. hahaha

Not only that, do you believe in soulmate? I believe in it and I think he is the one. For example yesterday, I asked him where to have dinner and I thought of a place, Charmz but I didn't say it out. Then he suggested that place. "Wanna go Charmz?" I was like woah.. Did you install a CCTV in my brain when I was sleeping?! haha. Then this morning I talked to my mom bout it and she agrees with it. She said usually if a couple has that connection means they are meant to be together. She then shared her stories with dad. I was amazed and feel so happy for them! I always feel very excited for other people's happiness more than my own. I don't know why. Talk about being weird.. haha hmmmm, so, soulmate really exist and I am amazed by how fate can bring 2 person together. So cool!! hahaha

ok, That's all I'm going to write for todayyy..


Ciao

mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee