New Chapter of Life

So, it has been a week since I've left Malaysia. Arrived in Shanghai on the 8th of September then was picked up by the university bus. So far so good actually. The registration went smoothly and met my friendly dorm mates. So happy that I chose to live in a 4-bedroom apartment as I get to know more friends and of course I won't be alone as compared to if I chose to live in a single room. So, friends, check. haha.. My dorm mates are really nice and friendly. They are clean and not the messy type of person. Well, actually as long as they don't mess up the common area like living room, kitchen and toilets, I'll be totally fine. Wanted to blog for soooo long, ever since I've reached here but the internet service took me around 3 days to settle as our building is not equipped with free wifi. So, we have to share to subscribe the internet. Then I went for a holiday with my family in Shanghai for 3 days. It was an incredibly awesome trip! It has been awhile since we've travelled together. Too bad my class is starting tomorrow. If not, I would have visited even more places and eat more delicious food. But, oh well, I will have the chance to do so. hehee..

When I was about to enter the departure hall in the railway station, I almost cried as I would have to wait for another 5 months to see my family. I really really almost cried. I'm sure my mom noticed my teary eyes but she didn't say anything. If she said something bout it, I would straight away burst into tears already. Mom, Dad, I promise that I will take care of myself and learn new things and score well in my exams. I have a few goals that I wish to accomplish.

Goals:
1. Lose weight (I feel I am overweight already)
2. Learn to read more Chinese words
3. Be more disciplined and independent
4. Last but not least, score well for my exams.

That's all that I want to achieve in this 5 short months.

I feel that I am very blessed as I have such a loving family and also a boyfriend that really loves me for who I am.  They are always there to support me whenever I need help. I love you guys :'). When I visit anywhere holy like the temple, the only thing I would wish for is happiness (being super honest). In my opinion, happiness is the root of everything. Without happiness in life, success does not mean anything at all. You can be so damn filthy rich but you don't have a happy family. You are not successful.

All in all, I will achieve what I wrote here! :)


ciao(should be sleeping now. First class at 9am tomorrow!!)


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee