Singapore Trip!

So a group of us went Singapore for a sort-of-like a weekend getaway. We bought USS and Night Safari tickets online as it is at least SGD 10 cheaper. Well, we got to save pretty much as we are Malaysians and SGD 1 is equivalent to MYR 2.5. OMG. But oh well, once in a while, it's worth it. :) And the memories are irreplaceable and priceless.

Day 1
We gathered in the Airport in the morning and we took the MRT to Chinatown as our hostel is located there. The location is strategic and convenient as it is near to the MRT station as it is our choice of transportation to the places we want to visit. The place we stayed is 5Footwayinn Chinatown2. We booked a 6 room dorm. Although the room is a little small as it has 3 bunk beds, however, the room is clean and well maintained. Only 5 hot and cold showers are provided but 3 of them are pretty small... I have nothing much to complain as it worth the price I paid. I was surprised myself as for the price I paid, I expected something lesser than this. So overall, I am satisfied! I really recommend this place as for me the most important thing is a comfortable and clean place to stay to recharge for the next day. Next, we bought a Tourist 3 days pass card at SGD 30 and SGD 10 is refundable. This card can be used for MRT and bus around Singapore except to some places. So, it is really really convenient. We went Night Safari and it is really not bad. Not so satisfied but overall, it is..meh.. haha. Would prefer Zoo instead of Night Safari.


Day 2
We woke up early in the morning and prepared to go USS. We reached there about 9am. The Galactica roller coaster ride is still closed. Too sad. But other than that, the rides and shows were really good. Especially the Transformers ride. The 4D effect and all is really good. I've been there before for 2 days when I was in Form 4. I know the place pretty much already and I love the new rides. USS is a must go! All of us shopped too as we have SGD 5 retail voucher. So, why not right? haha. For the first time, I have a couple T-shirt. haha.. It is really cheesy but oh well, I like the blue Elmo t-shirt. hehee. And he was the one who wanted me to buy the t-shirt. hehee. Thanks darling. :)
At night, we wanted to go to the gay bar but we were dead tired. Like, dead...So, nah, we just bought a beer each and drank in the hostel. haha.. And continued joking and talk crap.. haha a




Day 3
So the last day.. We went to the Merlion Park and took pictures. Well, some typical tourist thingy.. Then, we went to the famous Orchard Road to walk around and cafe hopping. We planned to go for cafe hopping but ended up, we only visited one cafe. haha. Talk bout planning.. hahaaa.. Around in the afternoon, we departed to the airport. 





All in all, I love my trip with my crazy buddies. Being with them is really fun and cray cray. hahaaa.. Good times past really really fast when you are having fun. The 3 days passed just in a blink of an eye. I really love 'em. teeeheee. 


P/s: I almost fell on my butt while taking a video on a walkalator, something that we made up. hahhaa


Nothing much to talk about for now. That's all.. I have something else to talk about but I'll post it in another post. 


Ciao


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee