Shopping!

I'm going to Ningbo so soon. In 2 days! My orientation is on the 8th of Sept then i will travel around Ningbo and then Shanghai. Need to find out where to go in Shanghai then stay somewhere near the Metro as my dad and lil sis will be visiting us in Shanghai on the 12th. Too bad my 2nd sister is not joining as her class is starting on the 16th and she must attend the class which will only be held once a month. And this first class is super important for her. So, too bad she couldn't join us.. :'(

Anyways, I've been using the 'I'm going overseas' reason to shop. I shopped sooooooooooooooo much. Everytime when I enter Uniqlo, I will definitely come out with something purchased. I am always happy with my purchase as I only buy those with value buy. I feel so damn satisfied buying the clothes at a cheaper price. For example, the pants was originally priced at RM 149.90 and then became RM 79.90. It's 50% discount man! I was hooked at a pair of boyfriend ankle length jeans that was priced at RM79.90 3 weeks ago but I didn't buy. Then I went there again the next day, it was back to its original price at RM 79.90! I was devastated! Then obviously I didn't buy cause I know, someday they will decrease the price teehee. So I waited until yesterday I went to the KLCC Uniqlo and to my surprise, the exact pants that I wanted is at RM79.90!! Obviously I tried it on and realised, it's not as nice and comfy as the one I bought from Esprit. And so I bought another pants at the same price. It was a good buy. I will always go to the value buy tray to look for suitable clothes to buy. hehehe. Not to say that I am stingy , but the satisfaction of buying something at a discounted price is just satisfying. hehee.. I can wait. :)

Not only that, I went Esprit the other day and purchased a pair of boyfriend ankle length ripped jeans. It is also the current trend and I bought it at a discounted price! It was originally at RM 159.90 and I bought it at RM 99.90! teeeheee. Awesome buy! :) Then bought a blouse in Zara at RM 19.90! SO cheapppppp and good material some more. hehehheee


Gonna shop for more in Shanghai! hehee


Ciao


mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee