Curry Mee

It is funny how people can wake up so early just for a bowl of curry mee. The people i mean, us, NDC peeps that actually woke up at 5am or earlier just for the famous curry mee in Selayang. We departed from Semenyih at around 6am and we reached the restaurant within an hour and then waited for about 2.5 hours to get our curry mee. Oh man, such a long wait. I don't understand how i could wait for such a long time without any books or newspaper to read. Probably, i was seriously enjoying the hang out session with them. <3. Though we didn't talk much, i just like the company. I don't think i will ever have this anymore when i start working. No more random early morning breakfast and can ever be this carefree. I crashed the moment i reached my room. Napped for about an hour then i could only start my day after 2pm. LOL. Though i started my day pretty late, today is pretty productive. As in, i completed what i am supposed to do which i will usually drag. Maybe cause i really need to meet my lecturer tomorrow, that's why haha. That responsibility. Ah well. I am glad that I'm done with my essays and time to show her tomorrow! :)


Had a long chat again with one of my housemates. I really love this type of conversation before bed. Really helps in reflecting your day, what you do and so on. Really appreciate it.

Oh yeah, the curry mee in Selayang is shown below :
Look at my drink. I was trying so hard not to finish it. hahaha. Overall , i would rate this curry mee as 7/10. It was okay. Whether it is worth the wait, well, i enjoyed the company and though 2.5 hours was really a long time but i would prefer to wait for this curry mee just an for an hour and a half, max. The soup is a little sweet and the side dishes are seriously fresh and taste good- the clamps and roasted pork. Thumbs up. 


That's the review i have for this curry mee. It is obviously very subjective. This is just from my point of view and that's it. 

Really enjoyed the trip. Had fun people to laugh with and i almost lost my voice cause we couldn't stop singing in the car haha. 


Thank you 



Grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee