Happiness

It has been awhile since I've blogged. More of, i have been writing but i just didn't post it up cause they were all too whiny and gloomy. Honestly, wasn't at my best for the past few weeks as things were pretty messy and everything just seemed so wrong. Mentally and physically exhausted. Though was still being consistent working out but i only felt good for a few hours and after that, the ecstasy just seemed to have dispersed and i was left with with tiredness and exhaustion and moody and the list goes on. It is pretty rare for someone like me to be like that, well, at least in front of the people around me. I need to engage with people to cheer up but i, too, need to have some time for myself to recharge. I think i was just being really overwhelmed by everything that's happening. Being the OC of the biggest dance showcase on campus is definitely something and with tutorials and one more month till exams. I felt so stressed that i just wanted to disappear.

However, as cliche as it is, "Sun always come after the storm". Yesterday, i felt so good. Though they were just very small gestures, i felt so happy. Those things really made my day, things that really attracted the positivity back to me. Firstly, i sent my friend who had an interview at PJ all the way from Semenyih. Technically, i sent her to KL Sentral and she took the LRT then Taxi to the office. I felt so bad for not able to send her straight to the office but i was happy that she didn't need go through the hassle and hours long of ride only to PJ. Then, i was able to finally use my Economics knowledge and helped my friend to pass his online test for his job application. I was so happy when he got the email stating that he passed the test. Man, I was even more happy than he did. haha. I am the kind of person that feels happier for people than for myself. I don't really know why am i like that though. Shall figure it out soon. haha.

Anyhow, being able to help people i care really makes me happy. Every since then, things got smoother and i feel calmer and things are starting to go my way now. I am more focused and clearer on things i am supposed to do. Not as messed up as before already. Phew. The event is in 4 days time and yes i am super nervous and excited bout it! I like this, i am getting myself even more pumped up now :) Assignments and revision and this event is definitely making me crazy but i enjoy it. I really enjoy working every hour of the day, feeling so damn productive. I don't need coffee to make me stay awake. Work gives me that kick. You might think , is she crazy or she's just being dreamy. Impossible someone can enjoy work. It may sound strange and delusional but I do enjoy working. Maybe, you should start learning how to love what you do first then whatever comes after will be the bonus.


Okay, that's the update of me now. Blogging really helps me to reflect and i love it.


Grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee