Last month

It is the last month of my university life. After this month, i'll step in to the working life already. I am actually pretty excited about it and at the same time, reluctant to leave the freedom i am having as a student. This semester especially has been really great to me. I have been really busy this whole semester and didn't have time to blog. Now, i am just taking out some time to relax and to blog. It has been awhile. I've learned so much in this semester. So much from everybody that i worked with. Everyone inspired me to be better, to do better and to be extra productive. Thank you everyone.

I was feeling really tired these few days, not enough sleep i guess. Been doing work since morning till late night. I seriously need to take care of my health. Like seriously. This is seriously not the time to fall sick. I miss dancing. I miss practicing till late night. And the SWAG most probably is going to be my last time on stage. Sentimental much. But yeah, once in awhile i will just reflect and remember all the things I've been through and wow, I've came a long way. Being so heartbroken to a stronger person. I will train myself to be even stronger and be a better , bigger person. I don't think i am that big of a person now. There's so many things that i have to let go. So many things i am still holding on.

I don't think i am feeling the kick yet. I don't know when, but let's just hope, not too soon. For now, i just want to discover myself, hang out more with my friends and really, appreciate life that i am having.

62A 

Never regretted moving into this house. They made my final year in university much more happening and fun! Thank you guys <3


Grateful and blessed




mun



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee