Back

I am now fully transported back to Malaysia. For the past week, my mind was still sort of stuck in UK, reminiscing my moments with the friends there, the live there and everything. But today, i know why i want to come home so early. Darling, i like the us today. We talked much more than usual and did you realise i am different compared to when i first came back?

I have to be honest here. When i came back, i was really still occupied with UK and everything and how i miss being with them and stuff and sort of missing Jon and stuff. == but anyhow, i asked myself, why will i like him? We have nothing in common besides dancing and that's it. He doesn't believe in love, he doesn't believe in marriage, he doesn't want to have kids which is totally opposite to what i want and beliefs. These are already red flag, signals, to show that we can only be friends and nothing more than that. I am sorry that i may not treat you that fairly and treated you pretty coldly sometimes since i came back. Somehow, you seemed like you didn't notice or you just simply didn't want to fight. I am more than happy and blessed that you never give up loving me and still treat me so well though i sometimes gave you the cold shoulder. I am really sorry for that.

I like it when we talk so much with each other. Today you showed me why i love you. It is because of your vast amount of knowledge and willingness to help and learn new things and share them makes you different from any guys i know. I just couldn't ask for more but to appreciate your love. I am so touched that i feel like tearing now. ><

I like it how we can talk like best friends, share just almost anything with each other, no secrets, nothing. I have never done this to anyone before except my family but even so, i have some things that i never tell them. Anyhow, i just love how we communicate which many relationships, i believe, can't really achieve. I hope we can keep and maintain this honesty with each other cause i really want this. <3

i love you



P.S. Don't miss me when you are in Penang :P 



grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee