Past

I decided to open my Facebook today. Opened my 46 notifications and the first one was 'Today is James Chong's Birthday'. My heart stopped for a second. Yes, today is his birthday. I decided to write him a short letter and sent to him via Facebook messenger. Not sure if he will read it but at least i made an effort. I don't know if he has forgiven me or not but he said before that once we break up, we are no longer friends. It's his 21st birthday and I'm pretty sure he is having fun with his bros. I get to know many friends from DU because of him and obviously it would be awkward for me to get in touch with them now after we broke up right?

I am feeling rather sad now cause somehow, deep down inside, i know, i still love him. I am sorry darling for feeling this way for him because we had a rough breakup and we grew so much together since high school. I still need time to get myself together and accept the fact that we are no longer together. My heart hurts now. I really feel like crying now and i have to wake up at 5am tomorrow. I shouldn't have opened the Facebook just now and forget about it. I didn't realise that today is his birthday at all until Facebook reminded me. I should delete Facebook. My heart hurts. 



i really have nothing else to say anymore. Thought of talking bout my internship before i opened the Facebook and well, now, the plan has changed. I no longer have anything to say. 


goodnight. 





mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee