Remaining

I only have a few days left here. In UK. With my friends that i meet here. I feel rather happy and sad at the same time cause i am leaving so soon and i am only getting close with my friends. >< All of them didn't want me to leave. I don't want to leave so soon too and i wasn't supposed to leave this early but because of what happened with my 'dear' flatmates, i had to. It was a spontaneous move to leave so early because i don't want to live under the same roof with them anymore cause it hurts every time when i see them. It really hurts.

I can't wait to see my loved ones back in Malaysia but i hanging out with my friends here makes me feel so reluctant to head home. I feel like staying here longer and enjoy my time here, longer. But oh well. Maybe this is just fate or something right? I don't really know. I mean, as annoying as it is, i am going back early because of those flatmates. Now i feel rather stupid but i will come back soon to see my friends. I know it :) I will come back and visit them hehe. I just want more time here and party with this bunch of amazing people.

I can't believe that i am leaving so damn soon. Very very soon. I cannot believe myself too. It is already 2nd of June and i am leaving on the 6th. :'( Sad, yes. I am enjoying myself pretty much these days with them. It is true that you are who you mix with. Yup.

Okay done with me cause i really have nothing else to say.

I have something for Dan though. I was pissed at you because i just couldn't believe that you were reluctant to spend on a proper white T-shirt for the competition. I couldn't believe my eyes when you told me you were considering wearing your pyjamas for the competition. I can't believe it. You said you were going to change after the dance but do you think you will? After the dance you would probably hang out with people, chat and meet new people with your jacket off. I can't imagine if you would present yourself in a pyjamas, a sloppy t-shirt. I cannot accept that. You want to save money but you are still buying car models for RM50 and even considering the RM70 one. I can't accept that. I mean, for now, shouldn't you spend money on things that you need than on things that you want? You can still wear the white t-shirt for many occasions, not just this competition. But even if it is only for this competition, don't you think the money spent is more worth it as it will make you more presentable rather than a car model which is only for you to see? It is now up to you to think about it.

I really don't want to correct you anymore. Whatever you do next is up to you now. Every time when you want to do something, think of what will happen next if you make such decision. That's it. Think of the consequences. Alright?



grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

  1. yeah babe, we can go hong kong, poland, UK, again =)
    and yeah after you told me i need it for first impressions I decided to go buy dy. you know me, I always think of consequences, just didnt think of this point. thank you dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee