Finally

Finally, every single thing is done! I feel so darn tired now. Ever since i came back, i've never fully rested before. And hence, i fell sick. Finally i went to see the doctor after for so many years actually.. haha.. Cause usually i eat Panadol and sleep and that's it. But this time seems pretty serious. I still couldn't believe that i shivered so damn hard just now. I walked out from the classroom and i couldn't stop shaking. I scared everyone around me loll. I'm sorry for making you guys worried but i really couldn't help it. I am only feeling o.k. Not fully recovered yet. Hope i can recover really soon cause i have community service project to do. >< 30hours. OMG. Where to go for 30 hours? but we can go to different sites which is reasonable and should be fine. Next week would be really busy cause i will be going out everyday to finish the 30 hours cause other group mates are not going to be around at the end of this month. have to be quick! yeah..

I really want to get better so damn soon. I hate feeling so weak. i can't walk properly and yet i have to carry so many things. Like seriously a lot of things and they are no joke, heavy. Finally, my room is done. Well, almost done, left the dressing table. haha. My dressing table is too damn packed. Too packed with things which i don't know i will use or not. Hmm.. I don't think the compartment i left for the things is enough. We will see. If not, shall buy the portable shelves from IKEA. hehe. I love my furnitures. It feels like dream come true cause i have been planning bout this for quite some time. Like how i'll arrange the cupboard, my table must be corner shaped, and the 2 side tables. <3. now i just need to buy a long rug and a painting and my room will be Perfect! :) Perfection.

Okay, stop bout the room hehe.

Now to real business, darling, i was mad at you and i am glad you were there when i need you. I am sorry that i made you worried and scared. I didn't mean to but that was seriously unpredictable. Darling, i love you. It feels weird that we didn't really have any physical interaction today. I am sorry that i was still mad at you this morning. I don't know why i was still mad too. Maybe I just came back from UK and am still missing the things there, bit distracted and so on and plus with the argument made things heated up even more. I don't want to think bout anything anymore start from today. I just want to make you happy and that's it. hehe. Feels like my life is pretty sad eh? only have 1 goal haha. Anyways, let's get through this hurdle together. I was really touched when i read your email. I almost teared, trust me. I read it so many times. Every time when i read it, i'll read it super slow. Try to digest every word you said. i like how we communicate and show each other that we actually still care without quarrelling so damn much right? I have my fault for pushing my ideas on you and i know i will never understand how you feel but i am really glad to see you getting up now. The steps are small and not really noticeable but i know, very soon, you will get back on your feet. I already told you, you have nothing to lose okay? One time failure doesn't mean always failure. okay? You might still be feeling the uncertainties whether the next company will be the same or better or worse. But trust me, keep your law of attraction okay? Keep on reminding yourself that the next company will be so much better. a lot better! :) okay?


I better sleep now. The medicine drowsiness is kicking in already. Goodnight



I love you


grateful and blessed


mun

Comments

  1. now i almost teared dear xD hehe
    i love you too
    thank you so much darling =)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee