Week 3!

So my Week 3 is really well spent! My week 2 ended pretty roughly cause had some misunderstandings with my fellow flatmates. However, the next day, less than 12 hours, we made it up and forgave each other. I was really touched. The story is really long, I'll just skip to the conclusion. haha. Now i know how they really feel about me and now i know that they care about me. I'm touched. When my friend came into my room to apologise, she started to tear and made me tear too. It was happy tears :).

Then I bought my FIRST pair of Timberland! It was on sale and it is super, SUPER worth it! I thought about it for 2 days and i decided that, that pair of shoes is a must have! I've always wanted a pair of Timbs but it is just too expensive in Malaysia. But here, since it is on sales, why not?! heheee. #awesome. Without second thoughts, I made the payment online.

Friday, 13/2 is really a good day. Settled my bank account, finally. Although had a problem in between but it was solved pretty quickly by the helpful staff. Thank you. :) Really appreciate his help.  hehe. When i reached home and decided to check my parcel (the shoes), and it was delivered to the reception! I was SO excited that i literally ran to the office to collect it! Never been this excited ever since i got here! haha. Too happy! I felt like a small kid that couldn't wait to open her Christmas or birthday present when i got the parcel. I was so excited that i felt like unboxing it right there in the office! haha. My own 21st birthday present :') #lovingit. The size is just nice. Too nice. No bad comments at all. AT ALL. hehe. It is worth the wait. Worth it.

I totally forgot that I still have my burger laying pathetically in the squashed paper bag. haha. Shall eat it soon before the stomach acid erode my poor tummy. hehe..




Ciao!





mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee