Start of Week 2

SO i received my BlackBerry Classic! Awesome! yayyyyyy finally. My own phone. Not a hand-down phone anymore. I love blackberry. It is super different from other phones. I don't wanna be mainstream. I don't like being mainstream and so i chose this phone. This is really love at first sight. When i first saw it, I was like, this is the one! Definitely DA one! hehehe


I love it.


I have been feeling rather lazy to go for dance classes. I know i should be excited for classes which i was but dunno why i feel rather lazy. I think it is the weather. Somehow. I must not feel lazy anymore! Must be excited to learn new things everyday right!? Yes! Must keep this spirit up everyday! MUST! The reason why i couldn't start anything yet is because until now i still can't unpack! Talk about staying in the temporary flat. You can't just take out everything. Everything is in a mess. Real mess! Sucks! SO annoying! Shall start being productive now then slowly improve until i move to my own permanent room! mhmm! Shall prepare to class!





Ciao



mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee