Week 1 in UK

So the first few days here is pretty hectic cause we need to settle so many things. Accommodation, bank card, kitchenwares and so on. I went out with another groups of friends to celebrate my friend's birthday and we had teppanyaki. The food is not bad but expensive!

I dropped my phone and the screen cracked on my third day here! Freaking the third day here! and the phone is freaking new! >< i thought it was fine and can still function like normal, but no, it failed me. haih. I was so sad and slept at 2am cause i was busy finding for a cheap temporary phone. I told my mom and at first she was reluctant to buy and asked me if can last till i go home which is 5 more months! then i said, okay i will try and that night itself, i couldn't click on anything. Like seriously. I told my mom about it and she told my dad bout it and my dad asked me to buy iPhone and said since I'm buying a phone, buy a good one. So, okay! I considered iPhone then to Sony then finally to Blackberry! I love Blackberry. Once i see it, i was like, this is my phone!!! hehe. I love the physical keyboard. I don't really like full touch screen phone hehe. My dad was persuading me to get an iPhone after i told him i want a Blackberry but i told him i prefer Blackberry and oh well. Then he gave up and said okay, actually Blackberry is not bad and support my decision. Blackberry is cheaper than an iPhone by half and less! ahaha. SO this Blackberry Classic will be my 21st birthday present from my parents :) I love them hehe. And also why my phone will suddenly drop and decided to die? hmmm... not sure. haha


Not only that, on the 30th January, my friend had a surprise birthday party for me! i was really surprised and shocked! I am really happy and glad having such good friends as my flatmates. I thought they forgot bout my birthday.. But they didn't! I am really blessed having them. :) I love them. hehe.. So many pics posted on the Facebook. So i shall not post it here again.. haha

This is my first year celebrating my birthday in UK, away from family. And this is my 21st birthday! How i wish my family and boyfriend is with me during my birthday.. But oh well, there is always next year! I don't mind. :)

For the whole day my boyfriend showered me with birthday wishes haha. I just love him. A lot! haha We will celebrate our upcoming birthdays together darling :)



Ciao


mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee