Busy weeks ahead!!!

Busy, hectic, lots of choreograph to remember, lots and lots of practice! I really couldn't imagine when the Malaysian Dance Fest and Production getting nearer with my coursework due-ing. OMG! Hectic! but i love it. hehehe. I already told myself that once I come here, I wouldn't want to be who i was in Ningbo-the lazy me. I didn't participate in anything, and apparently wanted to 'focus' on studies. My butt. Seriously. That doesn't work for me. At all! 

So I've decided to don't give a damn and get involved! Oh yea, i even signed up for volunteering events. Cleaning Newstead Abbey Museum, 30 minutes Uni Radio DJ and gardening on campus. haha.. gardening. I can't believe it. I don't even do gardening at my own home! LOL. Oh wells. I really look forward to being a half an hour Radio DJ. I want to see how they work and manage the systems. SO COOL! hehe. Being really excited. 

Anyways, back to my dancing life. I am really excited for the production. It seems like i can't get away from performing. Has been performing ever since I was 14 i think. I was really young and had to live a performer's life. It's fun, travelling around, performing in front of people you don't know. However, despite the numerous performance, i will still get reallllllly nervous before going on stage. No idea why. Seemed like i can't tame my nerves! haha. Oh wells. I really need to practice my dances. No idea how many dances I'm doing.. hahaha. I love this! :)

Not only that, I read 50 Shades of Grey yesterday and i find it disappointing. DISAPPOINTING. I couldn't feel what she's writing. It is not detailed enough and it feels hanging. Not a really good book. Don't understand why people would love it and so on. I find it meh. Nothing extraordinary. That's what i think! :)

One more! We, flatmates, did a music video for the Chinese New Year. It is funny and really not bad. We filmed it in a few hours only! Not bad for beginners. Looks abiiiiiiiiit fake and pretentious but oh well, non of us been to acting school! our acting, seems good. *pats on the back* Imma proud! haha
okokokokokk gotta revise for abit then Sleep! I just drank a cup of coffee.... hmmm. hope the caffeine still doesn't work for me. haha 


alright


Ciao!



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee