Work

I have been working in my dad's office for the past....1 to 2 years already. Since now I am going to study overseas soon, I am passing down the workload to my sister. haha. Now she get to taste the pressure and learn how to handle agents. Well, she has to learn this someday. So now I am very free as she is doing my job which is now hers. Good luck working my sister! :)

Anyways, I am now blogging cause I don't know where else to go or what else to do. I have to stay in the office as there will be an agent coming and I will have to teach him about the patters and bla bla. Told my mom already that we are no longer teaching the agents bout the patterns anymore as they are going to pay us to identify the patterns anyway. Oh well. Just this one. After this, no more.

I really really don't know what to do now. Search for where to go in Penang. nahhh. I have friends there. Hmm, maybe I can help Dan to plan the trip to Singapore with our fellow friends. That's a good idea. haha

Alrighty, have stuffs to do now.



Ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee