Singapore trip!

Hey there! I am really really bored in the office. Nothing much to do now. Just sending emails to enquire bout the exchange program stuffs. For now, all the documents are done. Visa done. Fees paid. Accommodation fees paid. Flight tickets booked. Everything is done. For now, I just need to start packing so I wouldn't leave anything important behind. Gonna make a super long list on what to bring and so on. I am very very nervous, again, cause I checked the email sent to the students that are going for this exchange program, very very few Malaysians are exchanging! And the worst part is I don't even know if I know any one of them! omg.. Guess, gonna have the new-girl feeling all over again! That is very very scary. ><


Okay, gotta put that aside.

Guess what, I AM GOING SINGAPORE! Although can't shop much as the currency is 2.5 times ours, but I am able to enjoy my trip with the funniest and the craziest bunch of people. Haha. I really really can't wait to board the plane and start my trip! Wrote down a list of what to pack and most importantly, my passport. Nothing else is as important as that! Other than that, everything is done. USS tickets, printed. Night safari tickets, printed. Flight tickets, printed. Nothing else right? hmmm yeah. The one that I am really excited bout is that, WE ARE GOING TO A GAY BAR on the 2nd night! hahahaaha. I want to see my boy friends to explore their another side of them ;). hahaha they are going to kill me if they see this but oh well! hahaha. I really can't stop laughing. hahaha

Gonna buy souvenirs, if I have enough cash. Apparently some of their stuffs are cheaper compared to Malaysia. So, we will see how much cheaper. Gonna take load of pics as one of us is bringing a DXLR I think. #awesome! :)

I CAN'T WAIT!!

ttyl

mun

:)))))

i am too excited!!!!! ok chill....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee