Etc

3 more weeks and I will be leaving the land I've been staying for 20 years to China for the exchange program. 3 more weeks. Sigh. How I wish I have more time here to, you know, chill and enjoy life a lil. Friends suggested to visit Singapore. I love that idea but I still prefer to visit Penang and Melaka for food. I always choose food first. hehee. Well, maybe I will visit Penang with le boyfriend or something.. *hint hint* teehee. I always, always crave for food. You know some girls will be like oh no, fat, not gonna eat that. I'll be like dudeeeeee, chilllll. However, sometimes I will still be like them too, once in a while. I'm still a girl ya know. Okay, back to my sentimental mood. I'm gonna miss everything here. Although it's just 6 months but still, living in a place that I'm not familiar with and the thought of leaving my family, friends and especially him, tears my heart. I suddenly don't feel like leaving. I want to stay here. But, I know that this exchange program will widen my prospect of life. I will get to learn something that can't be taught in class and blabla, whatever. The most important thing is I get to learn to adapt to new environment and get to know more non Malaysian friends, and of course, travel :) I always wanted to travel around and try new food. Guess what, I actually like the famous smelly tofu in Taiwan. haha. It smells like Malaysia garbage truck but somehow it tastes good. Non of my family members can take it but I didn't bother much but to keep eating it. Too good. Weird? Well, what is life if you keep on staying in the safe zone. Step out of your comfort zone and try new things. That's what my mom always tell me, never stay put in one place, walk around and you will experience new things. Thanks mom :')

Ok, shall stop with the cheesy stuffs.

And so, I shopped so so much last week. Bought more clothes and a new bag and of course, my new Macbook Pro with retina display. OMG. Law of attraction really work wonders. I imagined myself using a Macbook and it came true. Believe it or not, I can only imagine myself using it instead of other laptops. Not only that, that imagination only happened for less than a minute. Of course, the imagination was so damn real that I could almost taste it! Sometimes, you don't have to spend so much time thinking what you want, just take a minute or two to really imagine having it. That, for me is much stronger. I never thought that my mom would actually allow me to buy it. But she did! :)

I am so so so happy with my last week's purchase. And of course I would like to thank my boyfriend for being so patient with me as we walked in to almost every shop to look for a bag. A bag. Yes, a bag. haha. Not only for that, he's always there when I need him. Always. I feel I'm being so dependent on him now. I don't remember routes when I'm with him. I don't remember where the car is parked at in the shopping mall carpark and the list goes on. I think he pampered me too much! hehee. Wait, why am I even complaining? :P I love it. hehee.

Ok, I feel that I am writing too much.
Shall update soon. I don't think I can sleep tonight. Slept too long for nap. @.@


Ciao


mun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee