Changes

Ever since the summer break started, I began to change myself little by little. I started by changing my facial product to H2O+. I love this product so much as it is water based and for me, a simple person, doesn't like heavy stuffs on my face. I just wanna keep it as natural as possible. And this is my first time applying toner, eye cream, and mosturizer on my face. Well, it is already alot for me. hehe. I can't imagine other girls who apply all that three then continue with foundation then BB cream, eye shadow, eye liner, and other stuffs that I don't really know.. Not a very girly girl here. haha.

Anyways, then I started to work part time. My first time ever, after 20 years, part time job as a promoter for Hotwheels. It was hell tiring. Luckily it was just during weekends and the pay was RM 130. Did that for 2 weekends then 5 days during the Raya celebration. 10am-10pm can hardly, hardly pass. OMG. Well, at least I gained something from it. I was able to observe a few types of parents and children which sometimes awed me or pissed me. Seriously, when the parent said 'Let's go', then mean it! After saying Let's go, the parent will still be standing there looking at the phone and kept on repeating the same word for at least an hour! Seriously?! But oh well, at least the parent taught me not to repeat the same mistake! 

Next, I went shopping yesterday with mommy, and bought quite alot of stuffs. haha. Clothes from Uniqlo. I absolutely love Uniqlo now as it fits me perfectly and it is really really comfortable. Gonna wear one of the shirts when I am flying. :)  Then, bought the facial product. Bought 2 mosturizers. Well, they were having promotions! hehee. I also bought a few accessories like casing for my sunglasses and spectacles. I still can't find a bag that catches my eye. Gonna continue on searchinggg. I have my eyes on Fossil bags but the bags are tooooo expensive. Mom wanted to buy for me but nahh, I will feel so stressful carrying such an expensive bag which costs at least RM 900+.. nahhh.. Gonna find one that is way cheaper than that and useful. hehe

Shoes, bought Skechers and I am LOVING it!! Seriously comfortable and I will not replace it with any other shoes at all! teehee. 

I think that's all I would like to say. OH YA, I lost 1 kg! without exercising. What you eat really matters. I ate pretty healthily for that week and I lost 1 kg. Wowow. Gonna continue eating healthily and exercise. Gonna see the results in 2-3 weeks time provided I do not procrastinate. hehee. 



Okok. Done here



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee