Travelling

Hey there!

I was watching one of my favourite youtuber's lastest video on her solo trip to Phuket and man, I am changing my mind of not travelling solo. It's so , so cool! Like, she spent on the hotel she stayed in, she got the room with private pool and she only visited 2 places on the entire trip. I think her purpose of this trip is to rejuvenate her mind and soul, hence, not so much on visiting places. Just mainly on being with self and just, recharge from the surrounding. Absorb the energy from the sea and trees.

Because of this video, i have decided that you know what, i want to do that too. Probably next year because this year, i'll be travelling to many places. It is quite a few for me already. Closest trip now is Perhentian which i am really, really excited for! Then in July would be Bangkok for company's trip. And lastly Shanghai in September! I am really excited for that too cause i'll be visiting my best friend, Bella. Man, i miss her so much! We just click you know. We have been friends for i think close to 3 years already and our friendship is still as tight! Even though she is working in Shanghai and here i am in Malaysia, we still catch up here and there. We facetimed a few days ago for an hour! I decided right there and then to fly over to Shanghai to visit her because first, i miss her, second, i miss Shanghai! Never regretted the decision I've made to go on with the exchange to Shanghai during my second year even though my friends decided to bail. Best decision yet!

I have no idea where i want to go for this solo trip but of course, it's definitely going to be somewhere with beach and somewhere i can chill.. I am already excited thinking about it! But not planning it just yet cause i still have Shanghai to think of first. I am definitely going to the Disneyland!! It's a must to go! And i think it's going to be real fun :) Can't wait!


Alrighty, lunch is over. Back to work!




always grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee