Podcast

Hello!

I am going to start a new project which is podcasting! I have been dreaming to do that for a long time and one day i decided to go on Lazada to check out how much does a recording microphone cost. Guess how much is it? It is only RM 33 with free shipping! I only need a recording mic, phone/laptop and content. That's all to start my podcast! I have been thinking of the title for the podcast, not sure what is it still yet though..

The content of the podcast would be motivational content, favourite books to share and review on it, what i like and don't like about the book. This is just some ideas that i have for the podcast and we shall see how this goes. Excited bout it as it is pretty similar to blogging, just this time with my voice. I think podcasting can polish my speech skills where i want to avoid using ''fillers''. For example, like, you know, umm, and etc. I think this can be a good practice to swallow these fillers and avoid repeating the same point / sentence over and over again.

Recording this podcast plus editing could take quite some time, but i am going to give myself a timeline. Where it's only going to be an hour each. An hour to record or less and an hour to edit. I think i can put aside 2 hours each weekend to do that.

My resolution for this year is to do more with my time. To learn more, to polish my existing skills and make use of my time. I know i have been wasting a few hours here and there but now, this is the time to wake up and do something about it. Even though my work life hasn't been the best so far, at least it can and has supported the lifestyle that i want. Not that i have the desire to spend lavishly but to be able to spend on things that i want/need. Mostly, wants. haha.

Will be starting the podcast this week and we shall see how it goes. I don't expect many listeners but i'll share to my sisters, my close friends for feedback. :) I can't wait to start. Let's see what is the content for this week... I'll keep you updated on where to listen to my podcast!


always grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee