Update

OK guys, podcasting is not as easy I thought it would be.. Well, technically you just need content, voice, software to record and edit. Well, I have the first and stuck at the second and third. Reason being, my voice was too soft! I thought the mic would help. Nope. Means, I have to speak at my usual pitch and volume. Lol. All these means, I have to record again which could be tomorrow since tomorrow would be pretty free.. I hope I won't be stuck at the polling station for tooo long. So there's that, the update on my podcast.

Next, on my life update. It has been a pretty shitty weeks and this week seemingly getting better. First of all, I had breakout. have no idea why.. still trying to figure out. First suspect could be the product change. Girls out there, once you have found your holy grail that has been keeping your clear face, STICK TO IT! Obviously I didn't and was trying to "step out of my comfort zone" shizz that got my face upset. I'm truly sorry face. Then of course, I had to switch back to my previous skincare brand to save my face. And now, slowly but surely, am seeing improvements. I was so obsessed in skincare that you have no idea. Was so obsessed with products that will remove scarring and etc but turned out, your face just needs water and hygiene. That's about it. Those products only quickens the process which is good but I think I should stop giving my face shocks for now and stick to the organic way which is letting my face heal itself by providing enough nutrients to it. Keeping my fingers crossed and am being super patient about this.

Patience. Talking about this, I realised that I have been losing my patience recently on just about everything. I just want things to happen right now or I'll just put it aside and pretend it never happened. well, that's bad. yeah.. So maybe, with what has happened to my face and everything around me is teaching me to be more patient. Why am I rushing, really. I am only 24. Ohyeah, another thing, consistence. Patience and consistence will be my main subject of the year. You'll be seeing me talking a lot on this to remind myself that hey, this is your objectives for the year, STICK TO IT!

I will admit that I am currently in a better place as compared to a few weeks ago. Few weeks ago, I was a mess. Face wasn't behaving, work was meh, didn't get to go to the gym, things just wasn't right. I guess, this is when my CFO's advise comes in "Remember that good doesn't stick and bad never stays". The former is to remind us that when we're in nine clouds, remember your roots, remember how you got there and not get carried away by all the achievements. The latter is to remind us that there's always a silver lining behind the dark clouds. Conclusion is, in my opinion, feel happy when you're in good place, feel sad when you're in bad and at the end of the day, try to go back to neutral, it's all about balance. Too much of a good thing can be bad, too much bad is, very bad. Balance people, balance.

Alrighty, I shouldn't be talking too much now, time to bed. I am very grateful for the positive changes I've seen so far in my life and I am excited to see what's more to come. You should too :)




always grateful and blessed





mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee