when things don't turn out

When things don't turn out as how you planned, it is time to change your plans. There are always a better alternative. We should not, must not think that once one plan is not going smooth, that's the end of the world. No. I am a firm believer that though what you planned now is not going as what you've expected, I am sure there's a better out there for you. There's always a better alternative when you believe it.


Believe. 



I believe I can, I definitely can.


Things don't look as what I've planned. I was feeling a little lost for a bit and decided to Google for a bit and I found something that may lead me to what I want in the future. Why didn't I see that earlier? Could've done it earlier on. But anyhow, it is never too late. Let's just see where is my fate leading me to.


Patience. 


Good things come to those who are patient.


Definitely agree to that. I may seem that i don't care but i do. I really do deep inside. I can't stop thinking and worrying bout it almost everyday. Like, when are they replying me? Is this what i really want? So many questions clouding my brain that blurs my vision to what i truly want. Now, i truly know what i want and now, my 2 plans, Plan A and B will eventually lead me to my path. May seem a little slow for now, but once I'm in the field, I'll be damn good in what i do. I can feel that in my freaking bones.

Having this Part time, to be honest, it is just a part time, not related to my future career at all but I am doing it really well that i am able to set the quota benchmark and to the extent where the Manager  knows my name. Not bragging but it shows that once i set my mind into doing something, i can be hella good at it. I would say this is a good training to the working well. Be good and passionate in what you do, you will definitely be better than anyone else.



I guess i just needed some motivation to keep myself to stay positive because we are humans and humans are not perfect. I can be so hyper and positive at one point and can think very lowly of myself at another.


Well, because things are being really uncertain now that my emotions are not as stable as i want it to be. Other than work, things are moving really smoothly. There was a little hiccup in my relationship recently but what happened showed us how much we care for each other. People may think, "nah, it's just because your relationship is still very young". No doubt this relationship is still young but, the care we have for each other is real.



Time for dinner and cycle and then probably GoT. :)





Always grateful and blessed






mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee