Update

It has been quite awhile since I've posted my last post. Hasn't been consistent in posting something up cause wasn't feeling something extra besides something I am going to talk about later. But anyways, yeah, wasn't feeling extra much after graduation. I definitely do miss the student life, staying with a bunch of great housemates, have our weekly hangouts and stuff. But now, it is different already. We don't see each other that frequent anymore which seriously saddens me. Everyone has their own things to do and it is pretty hard to find a time to gather everyone together. Well, we did hang out after graduation which was 2 weeks ago and yesterday night. Went to Raj's restaurant to try out the fish and chips. Not bad i would say, but the waiting time is a wee too long.

I like our hangouts. Though we didn't talk as much cause the group is huge and when there's so many of us, the group will tend to get separated. Get what i mean? haha. Well, have to deal with that then. At least we made an effort to like, talk and listen when someone is talking which is nice.

I really like this. I really do hope this will continue cause it'll be seriously sad if we don't have this anymore. >< I cannot take this. I mean, we will definitely find a time to meet up right? Definitely.

Anyways, work update. I am still waiting for the reply for the Fstep program that i applied. As in, i got through the final stage and we shall see if I'm accepted by the Bank. We will see. I really want this but there was some glitch, skill that i don't have. More of like language that i don't know how to read. Oh man. But we shall see. I can always apply again and hope other companies pick me. Shall know the news next week. *fingers crossed* It has seriously been stuck in my head, everyday. Every single day.

Now, relationship update. Well, yes, i'm currently in a relationship. I really like this fella. So far, everything has been going pretty well with us. We could only meet up once or twice a week cause of our work and the anticipation to meet during the weekends is surreal. It is crazy how we cannot stop talking. Legit non stop and our messages could be essay-like length. Maybe over exaggerating it a little bit, but seriously almost there. Not joking.

Life update. I don't know if i am improving myself. I feel like i am stagnant. Not doing anything to improve my skills or life or just in anything in particular. I need to find something to do now. But i could only commit once i have a full time job because i can't just start now and what if it clashes with my work. I plan to attend dancing class again. And try different things during the weekends with him. Going to start slow cause i am still feeling pretty dizzy on how things are moving so fast now. I feel unprepared for what is awaiting. I think it is time to step up my game and step out from my comfort zone. Need to start working out more consistently now and start to pickup some books to see different perspectives of life. Learn more about the financial industry and funds. I don't know. That will be soon but for now, the latter one will be my kickstart to start a new chapter. Like finally. Right?


I have been rambling pretty much. It is time to get to bed and start a fresh day tomorrow. Because don't get held back by the bad days, who knows what tomorrow brings right? :)






Grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee