Feelings.

It is normal to feel good, feel as if you are on top of the world. And, it is normal to feel down, feel so worthless, as if you are not worthy of anything at all.

Been feeling like that lately. I felt the ups and downs so quickly that sometimes i got confused on what am i exactly feeling. Really weird i know. The instability is killing me slowly. Seriously. Not feeling motivated to do anything, besides the weekends - that's the only thing I always look forward to cause that's the only time we get to see each other. This feelings i have for him is intense. I really am speechless. How can i feel so much in such a short time. I have no idea. So many people around me, my mom, my sibling, my close friend asked me how long have we been together and i said, only 1 month plus....? and they were like WHAT. I thought you guys have been together since forever! I was like.. nope. And what does that supposed to mean?!

I like our type of hang outs. We just chill at home, hang out with family and friends. Feels really good. I think it is time to find something that a normal couple does. What we are doing now, feels as if we have been together for quite some time already. haha. Maybe, a movie together at the cinema, shop together, i don't know.. Some couple activities haha. I really want to hike. I miss hiking, seriously. It's a good workout and at the end of the hike, you get to enjoy the beautiful view and every effort you made is worth it. It applies the same to life. The hike may be difficult, the path may be really narrow and dangerous and probably may even make you feel like giving up but, at the end of the hike, when you get to enjoy the amazing view, feel the fresh breeze on your skin, every single effort you made is worth it. Perseverance is the key for this. How long are you willing to endure the pain and hardships to achieve your goal. How much effort are you willing to put in to achieve your goal.

I want to start treating my mind and my body right. Treat them how they deserved to be treated. Time to stop filling them in with junk. Yups. Really have to start holding on to my own words, write down my goals and discipline myself to reach them. There's no more time to lose.





Gotta sleep now!






Always grateful and blessed





mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee