Work!

Im sorreh to my one and only reader of this blog that i haven't been posting anything lately. Well, as you know, i have started my internship on the 1/7/2015. I love it. I don't mind just key-in invoices, payments and so on. As long as i have something to do, i am okay. My supervisor was like, don't you feel bored? I was like, not really, as long as i have something to do then i am okay hehe. Just scared that i have nothing to do and thats it hehe. *i am such a good worker* LOL. I should do my work slower because i think i have been doing too fast that sometimes i have to wait for about an hour to do be given something to do. ><

I cannot not do anything because i will definitely feel bored which leads to sleepiness. hehe. Anyways, i have been read the Malay Mail almost overtime when i am not doing anything. But i am only been reading the 1MDB stuffs which do not interest me. I am not interested in politics at all and i do not understand how things flow and so on. It annoys me when i don't understand and have to read several times. OMG. I think start from tomorrow, i shall find a website that can teach me something which i am not sure what though.. Shall google it tomorrow and find out! hehe. Or shall i learn my coding again? but i am worried if i will get  dizzy you know. From looking at numbers then to codes-alphabets, then numbers then words. OMAGAD. or should i learn Chinese? hehe. Well, that's a really really good idea!! If i don't understand, or don't know how to write it, i can't definitely ask my supervisor hehe. She will be like what~. Just now, after i finished the paperworks, i passed it to her then i looked at her with my puppy eyes, begging for more work and she was like, no more..... Then i said okay.... and dragged my feet slowly to the cubicle. Oh life..... I really should start doing things slower OR do something while waiting. That will keep me awake AND learn something new! that's a good idea!! I like it ehe.

I have been sleeping really early these days, about like 10-ish cause i need to wake up super early the next morning. I will feel super refreshed after i wake up because i only have like 30 mins to cook 3 portions of meal and i will rush myself so that i will finish cooking and cleaning before i head to shower and prepare myself for work. I slept around 12-ish and i felt like a zombie. Literally, i didn't have time to prepare lunch and we were almost late going out from the house. I was so slow this morning haha Like really a different level of slowness. Not even joking omg.

Mark is barking at me now. I have no idea why. Probably asking me to sleep already. Well, makes sense because it is already 10.30 and i should really hit the sack to wake up early tomorrow. Now this is what you call the 5am club ,  directed to someone! LOL.

Well, since my mom have left to Hong Kong, we, 3 sisters, have been helping each other out. We went grocery shopping, went out for dinner, and went shopping. I love shopping with my sisters! We went to the body shop to buy body butter and hand lotion. Each of us have one. Hehe. I can't wait to use the new body butter! Oh yeah! this Saturday or Sunday, we are going to the Vintage sale! Let's see what do they have. I am thinking, if we go on Sunday, the nice things might be sold out already on Saturday...>< That'll be really sad! But my Saturday is pretty packed! Hurm... we will see how it goes right? :)

Now i know what is a working life. 9-6pm working, a few hours with family, not much with friends during weekdays then sleep then repeat the same old routine over and over again but what can we do right? Now i am able to learn how to manage my time well and appreciate the people i love more than before because now i know without them, i am no one. Though i cannot spend much time with them but it is the quality that counts right? It seems like everyone has started working. The grownup life. Time really flies, not only when you are enjoying it though. Dreadful days has passed, long gone, and now it is time to move on, a new route, closer to the light, the goal we want to achieve right? :)

OK! i shall really sleep already!



goodnight



grateful and blessed


mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee