Weekend

I love this weekend. I cleaned the house, almost the whole house, washed 2 cars then bought 2 pairs of shoes and get to hang out with le ex and spend quality time with my boyfriend :) Oh man, i love him. I don't know how i could be so honest with him. I told him what i did. Honestly, i didn't plan to tell cause it may really hurt him but i did. I just blurted it out and i don't regret it cause i have now, nothing to hide from him and i don't intend to. I have never been this honest before in any of my previous relationships. And really, surprisingly, he handled the 'news' well. I mean, he asked me why and i replied what i really felt. I really don't know why did i let her do that stuffs to me. I really don't know why. I didn't really enjoy it. Like seriously. i only want his touch and not anyone else's. Really. Though we didn't do anything for the past 2 nights due to my 'aunt's visit', his touch made me really crazy and i loved it so much. Definitely much more than hers because i love him.

She is now, just a friend and that is it. Nothing more. As well as James. Because after talking and chatting with him, i realised that i have no longer have anymore feelings towards them and i only treat them as friends. Seriously. You can mark my words. I am the type of person who knows the boundaries. If you are my friend, i treat you like my friend and that is it. Nothing more or less. If you are my boyfriend, of course you will be treated differently. I am sorry darling that sometimes i may be a little cold to you cause i was annoyed by something else but that does not mean i love you less or anything.

After what my mom told us just now, i was angry, i want to really slap that bitch, not even kidding. And i too, feel scared because what if my dad really go for that woman? I just hope that my dad ain't that dumb to go for a much older woman. Like seriously. And that news hit me. I have a boyfriend and he might do the same thing to me in the future. We may love each other a lot now but the feelings may fade in the future. No one knows what will happen in the future and i don't intend to curse or jinx anything good or bad that may occur. But for now, the present, is for me to appreciate who i have and not take things for granted. Cause he may forgive you once, twice but not forever if you go overboard. I must not be TOO nice to my ex. Must set a boundary, limit because i know who i love and what my status is. He trusts me and i respect the trust.

I really regretted for what i have done. I am really glad that you forgave me though i am not sure if i have forgiven myself but i will try. Now i understand how truly happy married couple can stay loyal to each other for so long. It is because they know who they are belong to and how much the other person have done for them and the amount of respect and trust they have for each other.  I really salute them for that and i will be a better person, a better gf.

Thank you darling. You are making me wanting to be a better person. i think that is one of the goals in a relationship-to be a better person for your partner. I am slowly learning what is the true meaning of a relationship.



grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee