Thoughts

Girls, from my point of view, can be easily moved by a guy they love. They can easily forgive the man they love with just a simply move. For example, last night, i wouldn't stay angry until this morning, now if you have hugged me when you were going to sleep or something. Or kiss me on the cheek. Just something affectionate. But you didn't. You let me sleep alone. Maybe you thought i need my space to forgive you or something but no. I was worried, scared more than angry.Definitely more than angry.You know that saying sorry wouldn't help at all cause i believe, as cliche as it seems, "action speaks louder than words". I strongly believe in that phrase. If you are really sorry, do something about it rather than just saying sorry. From my perception of sorry, it is not truly an apology until you have done something about it. It feels like the word "sorry" is to push responsibilities away and get done with the problem you were facing. Not for me.

You should know me well by now, no?


Oh yeah, remember when we were going to watch movie? I told you that why you kept on asking me what to do next and etc? I was annoyed for the fact that, you always need to ask to instructions. Can't you be initiative in doing things? I am FINE with any of your decisions as long as it is right. You DON'T have to ask me for instructions or approval before doing anything. You control what you do and nobody else. I understand where you came from- you parents being really strict and you have to ask for approvals for everything you do. However, from where i came from- i  make my own decisions. I only ask for approvals for major things for example, something that involves a large sum of money. I control my decisions and path. Being a man is not just being really caring and romantic but also someone who controls his own decision, path and life. Charisma is something i look for in a man. I want him to make decisions and not kept on asking me before doing something. You can discuss anything at all with me and that is a discussion for example, you job and etc. We are a couple, what is mine, you can use it freely. I don't have the "what is mine is mine" policy. Remember that.

That is all from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee