UK Day 1

We boarded the plane from KLIA at 7.20pm. It was really hard, for the first time i see my mom teared  after saying goodbye. I was holding in , trying not to tear as well. Well, UK is really far as compared to China. This is my first time travelling so far from where i was born. Crazy huh. At least i was travelling with my friends. I don't wanna travel somewhere unfamiliar alone. Like seriously. Not so fun for me as compared to what the adventurers will say. haha. I just dunno how they define as travelling to unfamiliar places and getting lost as fun and exciting. Well, maybe because i wasn't in the mood or something.. haha

Anyways, I've had the longest flight in my life too. Longer than Australia's! omg. I can't really sleep well on the plane cause i just can't. Ended up , i watched so many episodes of 2 Broke Girls. haha.. this series is pretty damn funny. haha. We earned a day as i had been reversing my watch twice after reaching Dubai and UK due to the time zone. It feels like going back in time. Literally back in time. hehe. Not only that, luckily my cough is getting better day by day. I didn't bring any medicine nor Vicks here due to the immigration and laws. ><

So we've finally reached UK and pretty annoying cause each of us had 2 big luggages and a handcarry and we had to drag from the bus stop all the way to the junction outside the bus stop. So annoying. The policeman was not nice, I understand they had to do their job but come on, 4 girls with  so many damn luggages, can't they just close one eye? but still, they were just doing they jobs and at least they helped us to drag our luggages to another side of the station. well, at least. Not so annoyed back then but am now. Oh well, Ive passed that. haha

Our temporary accommodation is really awesomeeeee. Really cosy and warm, living with friends you know is also very awesome. We are only going to move to our booked accommodation somewhere after my birthday. Well, talk about my birthday, i dunno how am i going celebrate it. Celebrating my 21st birthday overseas is exciting and saddening. Couldn't celebrate it at home with my family and bf.  >< damn.. But can't say anything much. It is all planned, well, by fate.

Anyways, we are going to buy groceries and start our cook-everyday plan! I am really excited for it! and then we are going to walk around Nottingham and take loads of pictures! Maybe or maybe not posting them in Facebook. It is not fair for Ningbo though if i only post pictures that i took in UK. But, again, the pictures i took is in my old phone. This is a brand new phone.. oh wells. We will see. hahaha



ALright, shall take a bath before they wake up and then read The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks while waiting :)




Ciao




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee