Back home!

Yay! So i am finally back home! I miss everything here except being a driver here but all in all, i miss this place! teehee. I thought i would have time to chill but no, have to settle so many things for UK. UK! Bank, air tickets, body check up. oh man.. but next week will be the week to hang out with friends.

I miss him, a lot. i can't believe i won't be seeing him before i depart... but he has to go Singapore for the seminar. I understand. So now we are planning to hangout almost everyday but after his work which is jam time! JAM. haih.. this is hard but nothing can stop us! just gonna bear this for less than 12 days then all the way to June. 5 months. oh well....

Oh yeah, so i got my new phone, which is ASUS Zenfone 6. Not bad so far. Display and everything is so far so good as compared to Xiaomi. The phones I'm using is getting bigger and bigger. Seriously. I have a small palm, using a big phone is not-so convenient. But oh well. Not complaining for a good phone. Gotta sacrifice to get good things i suppose..

Alright, gonna nap. Continue my nap routine after missing so many naps before, during and after exams! hehe.

I too plan to change my hairstyle. I love wavy hair.. but am lazy to handle.. hmm. shall ask the hairstylist and see how it goes.. It's gonna be my first time doing my hair.. hope it turns out alright! :)


Shall nap now!


Ciao


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee