2 more days!

2 more days and i will be boarding the plane to the UK for my 2nd semester. Everything has been passing so damn fast. This week has been fully scheduled by stuffs that need to be done before going to the UK. I have started packing my clothes. I need a lighter luggage like seriously. >< Later will be going to the bank to TT the rent and everything. Hmm...

I am actually pretty excited for it but not in the mood now cause all of a sudden I have cough and so freaking tired. I need rest. Not been sleeping early ever since i got back from Ningbo. oh wells.

I have pretty a lot of things in my mind to write about but still the same, mental block or something.. sad me. Too tired from coughing i guess. :( I shall nap for a bit first then.. haha

I stared at this post for more than 5mins cause my mind wandered to somewhere else already..haha anyways, shall nap now first before going to the bank and stuffs.



Ciao



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee