Midnight Post

I have been trying to sleep since 1.30am and it is now 3.30am. I couldn't sleep.. Must have been the mocha i drank just now. I didn't know my body will react to caffeine cause it usually doesn't. I usually can sleep after drinking mocha at night but today don't know why, somehow i just couldn't. Exams are coming so soon. Been preparing and still preparing until the day of the papers. 6 papers to take. OMG. But life, gotta suck it up and continue the journey.
I miss home so much. Will be going back in less than 3 weeks! I know i am going to miss this place so much. Seriously. I am glad that I decided to exchange here and experienced great memories. Met so many new friends from different countries. All great people. I am going to miss everything here. Surprisingly, yes.
But i am feeling homesick now and would like to go back to my boyfriend's arms and cuddle. Too long since we've hugged and cuddled >< . I've never felt separated from him because we chat everyday and every moment. Seriously.. haha.
okay, anyways, my head is pounding but my eyes are not tired. I am yawning and i just made you yawn by looking at the word yawn. Magic. haha sorry for being so lame. Anyways, I will be watching The Christmas Show which is apparently the best show of the year and i can't wait! I can be one of the performers but I have performed too many times. It is time to rest for abit before UK! and plus it is too near to the exams so, couldn't risk it.
I am so excited for the show!!



I really need to sleep......




Ciao



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee