Less than 2 weeks

Exam is coming really soon! in 4 days! I don't know why but i am feeling really chill. Like seriously chill. Just came back from gym and dinner and waiting to shower. Maybe because i started early and not rushing to finish a module before its too late! I am left with doing exercises and revise and that is it. My flatmate is feeling really stress. She has been puking today and her tummy not feeling well. She looks pale. I can barely see her anyways as she has been in her room for the whole day. Like whole day! If i were her, I will go crazy! Seriously crazy because i cannot stay in a quiet room for too long. I will feel super depressed. I am feeling pretty hyper these few days. I was jumping, twirling and doing pirouettes in a grocery store while waiting for my friend to choose her snacks..hahah. We laughed ALOT! Joan and I can really click. haha. While Cammi is like our mommy. ehehe.. and just now, I think because of the caffeine, I felt so giddy! I wanted to run around so badly and ended up, i did some jumping jacks instead. It worked! I felt less giddy after.. haha.. Joan shook her head and didn't bother what i was doing. Guess she's used to it already.. Well, i need to release the giddy-ness, if not, i will go mad!

Oh yeah, we exchanged present last night before to bed and i got a penguin onesie! I always wanted a onesie!! And i Cammi granted my wish! It is seriously comfy and warm. hehehe.. Well, we didn't go out to celebrate Christmas as exam is reaching in 3 days. >< man, now I'm feeling nervous and excited! Come on, I will be going home in less than 3 weeks! I am really really excited for it! :)

Okay, time to shower, and study for a bit then maybe, just maybe watch a movie or something.. Or hit the sack earlier. :)




Ciao


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee