Late Night Thoughts

Hey there! It's 2 am and I am still awake. Maybe because of the green tea i drank just now. Not too sure if I really cannot sleep because of tea.. haha. Well, anyways, I finished watching the final episode of Gossip Girl (I skipped from Season 2 5th episode straight to Season 6 last episode) I just can't wait you know-ain't so patient..hee. Anyways, after finished watching this, I feel that no matter how many times you broke up with the same guy, the first instinct is the answer to your future. When deep down inside tells you that he's the one, he is the one. No matter how far you guys go away from each other, in the end, you will be together. Not everyone will have the privilege to spend their lives with the person that they love so much. So, value and appreciated the person you love now. Not tomorrow, but today, now. Suddenly becoming a love expert, not. But that's just what i feel. Some things shown in series and movies are over exaggerated but most are based on true story. I love watching movies. Different movies makes me appreciate different values in life. Take Gossip Girl for an example, every single episode has different dramas, countless of them, but they all come to one conclusion, true friendship and love. I love this series but just a little impatient to watch everything. Maybe not now. Soon.

Anyways, done with the deep thoughts. I had an amazing weekend! Probably the last one before "war"-exams. Deep down inside i know that I can do it. I have the confidence but I am easily distracted. I shall change my study time or something. The day here passes so damn fast. Maybe I should be an owl or something-study whole night and sleep during the day. Then, even i have mask on every single day wouldn't help my dark circles from getting darker to black. Oh man. Somehow, so much to do during the day. Which i don't know why. Seriously. I really must manage my time properly now. Must time myself already. Can't 'let loose' anymore. Must make my parents proud! haha. Totally inappropriate but oh well. hehe.

Now i can't wait to go home to meet my family and my love. But first, exams then freedom then to UK. Another long distance, oh man. I want to be with him everyday, spend time together, cuddle at night while watching movies, laugh at his utterly lame jokes and to rest on his shoulders when things get tough. We have been talking to each other everyday without a miss. But i want to see him and hug him so badly. Oh man, this is too cheesy. Must stop here before things get too personal. hehe.

Just missing everyone now. Feel so lonely all of a sudden but everything comes with a price. When you want to have new experiences, you have to sacrifice something for it and that is to separate from your loved ones for a year. >< Okay, come on girl, just a year and everything is gonna be worth it! Yup!

*yawn* okay, time to hit the sack!



Ciao



mun



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee