December

I have a lot in my mind lately. Have been reading a few topics in the Life Lesson by Robin Sharma and i don't know why but that particular few topics hit me hard cause it fits to what i am currently facing and plan to do but i don't know how to start. The topics gave me hints like how to meet my December goals. It has been awhile since I've read his book as i was distracted by unnecessary things such as online shopping and so on. I really wasted my time last week. So yesterday i decided to read his book again and i really learned something and it was at the right timing. From there i realised that we cannot force things to happen. Timing, timing, timing. It is really fascinating and surprising as well.

I learned that we can be what and who we want. We just need to imitate. We just need to imitate the person's lifestyle and automatically, we will be who we want. I found an easier way, we need just need to act as if we are in a movie. Well, that is just my point of view.. haha

I actually have a lot in my mind but i don't know how to express them now. Need some processing to do.. hmm. well just put that on hold.

Not only that, Joan, Cammi and I are planning to go for a one day trip to the hot spring to i am not sure where. We plan to buy a wine and enjoy our Sunday there. #awesome . Ever since we came here,  we exposed Cammi to do things that she has never done before like clubbing, visiting bars and so on. She has never been to a hot spring and drank wine before too! Cammi is such a good girl and we are turning her bad! Not THAT way, but you know, let her try things that she has never tried back in Malaysia. hehe. We are such good friends. :)


Till now then. Gonna imitate a good student now. haha




Ciao




mun








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee