Blog

Hello, it has been a long while since i've posted something here. I have been writing in writing in my journal lately but am not consistent with it because writing with a pen takes much more time and energy. Sometimes, my pen and my thoughts couldn't be aligned because i think much faster than i could write. Hence why, i have decided to restart my blog again. I almost wanted to delete this blog and start a new one but something stopped me. My previous posts stopped me because they are my babies and i can't just wipe them off and have a brand new start. Life isn't like that. We are who we are now because of our experiences. My blog wouldn't be the same without my previous motivational posts. I want to continue writing motivational posts for various reasons. Well, at least the first one is to keep myself motivated and second, i want to spread positivity. Writing helps me a lot more than i know. Most of my posts were written when i was emotionally unwell. I find writing very calming. The sound of the keyboard when you type and being so immersed in positive thoughts is just amazing.

This is a really short one from me.


Always grateful and blessed.



mun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee