23rd

23rd. I am 23 now! How times flies right.

I am a working adult now. Working in the company that I wanted to enter, in the field that I want to be in. What more can I ask for.

Today, so many wished me and some in particular are the ones that reminded me how lucky I am to be surrounded with such good hearted human beings whom I call my besties. Though we don't talk everyday, but we still keep each other updated here and there which is more than I can ever ask for.

I am also blessed to have a partner that understands me, kind hearted and a very, very smart person. He managed to get flowers delivered to my house on my birthday! and he's all the way in the US right now. The effort that counts and I am deeply touched.

Not only that, my bestie, got me something that I have always, always wanted. A vinyl record player. My heart dropped to the ground when I get to know that he's getting me that for my birthday. I can't even. That's too much.

Last but not least, my MacBook is fixed! after for so, so long. Long story short, when I was ready to get my laptop sent to the service centre, it sort of got fixed, itself! What in the world right? I was like, okay.. I'll give it a one last shot to reinstall everything and who knows, it worked! I was over the moon, seriously. I have been dreading to want to send my laptop to the service centre but didn't have the time to, and when finally I was ready to, it's fixed. What are the odds!

All in all, I am very very blessed with the friends who wished me, being in a happy relationship and family. Nothing more I can ask for already.



Thank you everyone who wished me.



Always grateful and blessed.




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee