Magic

Magic happens when you truly believe it. At first i don't believe magic, I mean, for many of us, magic means illusion but actually magic is more than that. It is more than just illusion, it is real. I read the book Secret and to see "Magic", we must be grateful for what we have. I have been writing 10 things i am grateful about everyday and that changes my life, not significantly, yet. But i believe one day, whatever i wished for will definitely come true because i appreciate, grateful for the things i have, things being given to me. I start to see things more clearly and being more and more appreciative now. I believe that as we start to appreciate things, magical things will happen, may not be significant at first but that's how great things start. Right?

I am definitely going to continue writing and be more and more appreciative and grateful for everything that i have and cherish moments with the people i love even more than before. I love this moment, moment to myself, reliving great memories. I really love the morning we had, though we starved a little but it was great. I miss it so badly. I want that at least every weekend or something. Just the 2 of us in bed, have "fun" and really connect with each other. It's another way to rejoice our relationship and our life after a week of work and studies. I love you baby for being with me during my ups and downs and you being so patient when i was being such a bitch really opened my eyes. I couldn't understand how can you be so freaking patient with me. I realised my mistake but my stupid hormone/temper got me. I am sorry. I hope that you will remind me or be a little sweeter when i am in the bad mood. I am sorry if i ask too much from you. But i really don't want it to happen again in the future which may ruin our relationship.


I am truly grateful for having you in my life.


Thank you for loving me for me.



I love you baby



grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

  1. hey baby, I am trully very grateful for you too, you are patient to me too, helping me all this while, supporting me and all. and new wallet! yay! thank you baby, yeah I love our mornings too hehe. I love you darling <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee