Friendship

Finally, we are back, Hui Chee and I. I am loving it and i am happy for being with her when she needed someone to talk to. She really need someone to talk to now. Well, she is pretty confused with her own feelings. I seriously get her as i felt such way before. She was complaining on why is she feeling sad but she doesn't know it. She said she feels sad when she sees him. I waS like, you are sad because he doesn't like you back is it? She nodded. I so know her. haha. Not even kidding cause i know her. I know how she feels. It is not easy to forget the feelings/ the serious crush. Not easy but she has to understand what her feelings are telling her. Fully understand everything she feels cause if not, she will definitely suffer from the confusion and might deteriorate her relationship with her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend loves her and treats her very well. And she might take that for granted and they are just too comfortable with each other i would say. Well, i can't blame that cause they have been together for the past 6 years. She doesn't feel that sexual desire with him anymore and so on. I feel like, that is really bad. How can you not feel that with someone you love? Maybe her love is not there anymore. Maybe she just need to rekindle the feelings. Or she just need to be really really honest with him. Like seriously honest. Like what i did. I was being completely honest and she was really shocked when i told her that i was that honest and spilled out everything to my boyfriend. She was very very shocked. haha.


But anyhow, now, i just need to be with her to go through this phase and i need to get my shyt together already because i haven't been really productive these days. Not been doing my work and i must complete the task for this week, Like seriously, i need to focus. Been really distracted lately but i am glad that i already found the articles for my assignment. I need to start reading and highlight everything that i need to include in the essay and then, i am done. It is 30% and that is pretty alot. So, need to kick my ass. I learnt from my mistake. I need to include all the citations, tables and charts to prove. Year 3 is research and use the evidence and not come up with my own thing. Well, that is what i understand from what the lecturer said, so yeah.

I am having mood wing lately and i think i am having my period real soon. Uterus been hurting bit and i think around next week or so i will be getting it. I am feeling pretty tired these days too. I guess i have my menstrual to blame on. But i think i shouldn't. All i need know is to sleep earlier, start my day earlier and be productive. As productive as i can. Alright?





i am more than blessed that i got my best friend back <3




grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee