Lesson

i guess i sort of learned something today from the blogs i follow which is not to post so much of your relationship on social media. I feel it is as if a hidden curse. LOL. i mean, 2 of the person i follow on blogger, one is Naomi and the other one is my friend. Both of them always post things on social medias showing how happy they are and etc. I feel that, that is not the way to express feelings to each other. It is beautifully portrayed in themingthing's recent videos. It is surreal. Everything in the video is so on point, so right.


I am not really a social media type of person, so i hope we are safe from that.. haha

Anyways, i am sorry baby for being such a bitch these few days. I really don't understand how you could stand my hot and cold temper. I realise my mistakes and i really would want to get rid of it. I just dunno what is happening to me. I think with all the stress and i think i am having PMS which leads to all these crazy roller coaster temper. I miss you when i am not with you. I imagined how we will spend time together alone and so on but when i meet you, i couldn't do what i imagined. Small little things will annoy me. I have no freaking idea why. I really really don't understand myself. I will try my best to make things better. To control my f**ked temper. I don't want to feel this way anymore. I want to to be affectionate to you not the cold shoulder. You don't deserve to be treated like that. I am sorry.


I will try my best to lift my mood and continue the rest of the Dance Camp! :)





grateful and blessed

I am grateful for having such a loving boyfriend :)




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee