Shopping!

When I first came to China, every price I see, I will automatically divide by 2. Then i will be like, OMG so cheap! Well, it is true, everything seems to be cheaper here except Shanghai of course. But that was before i found Taobao. Taobao is an online shopping website that sells literally EVERYTHING. Nothing you cannot find there. You can seriously find everything in there including vegetables and meat. Yes, veggies and meat.. So, i began my journey being a Taobao addict. It is so addictive that you will visit it as often as you visit Instagram and Twitter. Seriously. You will just scroll and look at everything they offer and then automatically something will pop up in your brain that you need something that you don't actually need, then you will start searching for it and soon, money will fly away from your purse. The thing is, Taobao make it so damn convenient for the buyers. Within 2-3 days, you will receive your purchases already. Arrive directly at your doorstep. You don't need to drive anywhere to collect your parcel. That is how convenient it is.

I have been spending so much here shopping. I am a shopaholic now. I am a girl that doesn't make up. Somehow, i bought a full makeup set and even bought a bag to keep them. Seriously? I don't know why but yeah.. I now have a makeup bag. I really need to learn how to make up already. haha.. Not only that, i bought so many jackets. I am not sure if my wardrobe back home can keep all of them.. Should be alright cause back home, my wardrobe is pretty empty. I am the type of girl that goes for conveniency and comfort. Obviously i will choose pants than skirt. Sometimes, a dress when i am really lazy. haha. So yeah.. Not sure why but i am trying....to change to be more girly.. haha. If not my dear boyfie will leave me.. hehe just kidding. :)

Not only that, i bought a lot of hair accessories. For no reason. Again. Oh my. I should really delete that app. Like seriously. Must stop this habit but then, if i don't buy everything that i want now from Taobao, i will not have the chance anymore cause to ship to Malaysia takes a long time and the shipping fees are not worth it. I have one more month left. So...just buy what i want for now. Then i don't need to buy anything else in Malaysia anymore. Well, we will see.... haha

I will be buying more summer dresses before going home. Must! And some clubbing dresses as well. hehe. My clothes for UK is done. Now, summer.. haha I really really spend too much! But this is once in a lifetime chance. So, why not? teehee...


P/S: Dan, I will not be like this once I'm back to Malaysia.. Don't worry alright! haha.. Unless you would want to buy for me la.. :P




Ciao



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee