End of November

It is the end of November already. Time flies so fast when you are enjoying yourself. That is very true. I have one month left here and I don't feel like leaving. Seriously! I admit that ever since I've exchanged here, I have been buying so much. I have so many jackets now. Like more than 10. I never had so many clothes ever since high school because back then, i wasn't really interested in shopping. I would rather spend my time reading in the bookstore than shopping with my mom. I don't know why.. I would shop, sometimes, based on my mood. The thing is i bought so many jackets which i am not sure if i would wear them in Malaysia but some, yes. I definitely will. Like for the winter jackets, of course not.

I feel like a new person now. Discovering the other side of me. I would say this new title of mine is due to peer pressure but also influenced by the low prices here. I just couldn't stop myself from buying. Oh noes. But i have to admit, once i am out of this place, i wouldn't be like this anymore. I am really price conscious well unless the stuff is really worth the price then yes, i would buy it although it is a little pricey. Other than that, nah. So i am not so worry bout me holding on to the 'shopaholic' title.

I will be going to the yoga class in 2 more hours. I love yoga. I have been practicing the essential exercise for the past 1 week everyday. Really consistent and i am very proud of myself. *pats on the back*. I also realised that i lost weight. Not so obvious but it is obvious enough when i can wear the pants that was initially too tight. I really can wear those pants! I was like woah, i didn't realise while grinning. So happy. All i can say is, drink lotsa water and just workout consistently. I have been drinking green tea twice a week and fruit juice as well, cut down carbs and sugar. Not only that, i have  not been eating junk food. Seriously. It has been a while since I've ate junk foods. Well i have been having street food for the past weeks but am trying to cut them down. If i would've been more strict to myself, i could've lost more weight but oh well, what is life when you can't enjoy the moment. And i enjoy having good food while hanging out with my besties. Just hang out while have some beer and laugh.

All in all, i really love my experience here. Really not regretting coming here. There is a sentence that really helps me when i am in doubt or in dilemma. "You know what, Fuck this shyt. Just do it" This particular sentence has brought me out of my worries and dilemmas. Sometimes we just need to don't give a damn on overthinking things and just do what we want. Never think twice. I decided to come here with that sentence. I am now able to cartwheel because of that sentence and many more. It is always our very own mind that tries to manipulate and confuse us from reaching our goals. No one can ever manipulate us except ourselves. OK gotta stop lecturing. haha


alrighty, gotta nap before yoga!



Ciao




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee