long long time now

It is now my break time. I think I have been quite busy doing this and that for many weekends now and today, finally, I am having some me time. BF is out with his basketball match which is a first one that I am not attending. well, because one, it's outdoors and two, there are no seats for viewers. I don't really know basketball but after have attended a few, I am slowly getting it. Though some movements are too fast to catch like why the referee called a foul or some of them gets a free throw. wow, I actually understand a little now about basketball games haha.

Other than that, I am finally deciding to commit full time to yoga. I was going to and fro with that idea for a few months now and I think it is time for me to commit to it. I think I finally made that decision when I had a long chat with the yoga teacher. She is truly passionate about yoga. She cares about the alignments and proper teachings of yoga, unlike many Insta-famous studios where many only does beginners' poses, well that's also because of the high turnover of students- due to Classpass. Because of Classpass, many has the access to different studios at their convenience. Also because of this, many studios don't really have fixed students anymore. Due of this, the teachers are not able to move on from basic to intermediate poses cause not many actually commits to yoga full-time or fit enough to do intermediate poses.

Hence why I have finally decided to commit full-time into yoga to get myself stronger and to be actually good at something. I have spent many many of my younger years in dancing and I think I am okay at it. Now, at this age, I would like to commit into something else and to be actually good at it. I think I want to commit to this particular yoga studio is first, the teacher and just so happen, the location is also really convenient for myself to go there everyday. Amazing right? Talk about convenience and coincidence. Of course, this is also for my mental and body health. I do feel stronger now as compared to who I was 6 months ago. So far, I have been consistently attending yoga class , once a week for 7 months now. wow. that's really something. Now, time to step up my game!

All I can think of in my mind right now, is yoga haha. I think I am going to spend 30-60 mins later on yoga. At least work my muscles during the weekends since I have not been working out since Thursday.

I have been thinking of starting something on my own too. A small business, maybe? To make use of my weekends as I think I have been slacking, a hell lot during the weekends. Such as spending my time watching Netflix, youtube. I want to be back on track with my blogpost and to finally start with my podcast. I have created an account for it but haven't got myself to actually write a script for my podcast. hurm. I think I can definitely make use of my weekends to start my own podcast. Maybe not business just yet.  Just podcast, for now. Ideas on topics to talk about.. well. Will have to think about it.

I think that's about it, the update of my life now. Will consistently update my blog more often now haha.

Always grateful and blessed.



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee